411 Ramy NYC visiting

Irtwo
This topic is 4576 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Right after I posted this, I noticed a similarity with "SAMY" and "RAMY" (Samy XXL posted in other thread). And their phone numbers are very close: 917 698 5611 vs. 917 698 5712. Maybe I;m just making a mountain out of a molehill?

Guest WinsomeVic
Right after I posted this, I noticed a similarity with "SAMY" and "RAMY" (Samy XXL posted in other thread). And their phone numbers are very close: 917 698 5611 vs. 917 698 5712. Maybe I;m just making a mountain out of a molehill?

I had asked about Sami on another thread a short while ago. The two guys look superficially alike so they may be the same person, or perhaps related. Maybe they just travel together. Who knows? A guy using two different identities online doesn't bother me at all, just as long as 1. he's for real and his pics are accurate, and 2. he gives me what I pay for.

• 1 month later...

Archived