Diy

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4587 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Home Depot (they do sell chains in addition to what is pictured above), and even Walmart (a pizza cutter from the kitchen gadget department for starters) are sometimes the best places to let your imagination run wild. Plus anyone in their right mind would not buy clothespins (Walmart again... or better yet the dollar store) or even weights for a parachute (your local tackle shop) from from Mr. S... of course you might have to use a bit of black spray paint if you want a certain effect... but I think you get the drift...

Hey Home Depot (they do sell chains in addition to what is pictured above), and even Walmart (a pizza cutter from the kitchen gadget department for starters) are sometimes the best places to let your imagination run wild. Plus anyone in their right mind would not buy clothespins (Walmart again... or better yet the dollar store) or even weights for a parachute (your local tackle shop) from from Mr. S... of course you might have to use a bit of black spray paint if you want a certain effect... but I think you get the drift...

Actually, I went to HD last week with one of our favorite guys, and he found all these things to use for setting up my mini dungeon inexpensively. My favorite one was a round saw horse with wheels that was just the right height for activities. I was so horny by the time we left HD, we went straight to the condo to try out items around the house. Amazing the toys we all have hiding under a different name/use

Boston Bill

Actually, I went to HD last week with one of our favorite guys, and he found all these things to use for setting up my mini dungeon inexpensively. My favorite one was a round saw horse with wheels that was just the right height for activities. I was so horny by the time we left HD, we went straight to the condo to try out items around the house. Amazing the toys we all have hiding under a different name/use

Boston Bill

A mini-dungeon, eh?

Archived