B or Brad who is reviewed today.

kjun
This topic is 4531 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This man has a great body and looks really hot. Next time in the Big City I will surely try to set something up with him.:)

Todays Pix of B or Brad is just a "verification" that his info is correct. His nice last review from a long time reviewer does go back to Feb.

I am kind of surprised that this guy with a "Better than Average Working Guy BOD" even for NYC has not been Reviewed in what the Last 7 months though. ?

Todays Pix of B or Brad is just a "verification" that his info is correct. His nice last review from a long time reviewer does go back to Feb.

I am kind of surprised that this guy with a "Better than Average Working Guy BOD" even for NYC has not been Reviewed in what the Last 7 months though. ?

I wrote the review from seven months ago and can attest to the facts that Brad looks exactly like his awesome pictures (he is both handsome and buff) and is an honest provider. I had a really great time with him for a couple of dates; the first time I saw him was the best, for me.

Then his ad disappeared. It reappeared a few weeks ago (I think). Not entirely sure why no one else has reviewed him, but the MIA period might explain some of the shortfall in reviews.

I wrote the review from seven months ago and can attest to the facts that Brad looks exactly like his awesome pictures (he is both handsome and buff) and is an honest provider. I had a really great time with him for a couple of dates; the first time I saw him was the best, for me.

Then his ad disappeared. It reappeared a few weeks ago (I think). Not entirely sure why no one else has reviewed him, but the MIA period might explain some of the shortfall in reviews.

I'm sure his Up and Down AD does explain the almost non existence of Reviews. Unless he is the type of guy who likes to fly under the Radar?

Of which there are more than you would think, especially IF "Working It" is not the main source of Income. ;)

• 3 months later...

Archived