ABS-olute Perfection (10/11)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4617 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey LBT..#1 is a picture of me, you can see it in my profile pic. I do beleive sir that there are copy right laws in violation here. Ok ok...you can keep it up for now, but I expect some respectful comments from the posters. That was taken a long time ago and I was heavy then, I am in much better shape now. ;-) love to all, BVB

Honorable mention to #23 and #28 for COCK APPEAL....

Trust me. There is nothing honorable about what I want to do with #28. Put it this way. I had this gallery finished a few days ago. When I came across this pic yesterday, I quickly moved the previous #28 to another gallery later in the week just to get this pic in. You know I rarely comment on the pics I choose. But this guy? With any luck, i'll trip and fall into his lap. Backwards. While naked. Woof.

#8—Muscle delight. Ripped and then some.

#11—Well proportioned, great hair on the legs to go with the smooth upper body.

#13—Eye candy deluxe.

#18—He looks familiar for some reason. Still good, too.

#19—In less than a heartbeat. Not a problem. Anytime, anywhere. Am I making myself clear?

#25—I like to garden…I’d like him in my garden.

#28—Yes, I would.

Lee, another great set.

Archived