What are these?

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4605 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Actually to me it looks like an embellished version of nipple elactics... or elastrator... Here there seems to be a metal ring that is placed over the nipple first and then the elastic is placed over the ring on the nipple to hold it in place. Mr. S sells a kit to accomplish the placement of the elastics... I would think that the metal portion would have to be very light so as not to become dislodged. Also, it would help to have a perfectly shaped pair of nips to facilitate placement... but then if given enough "work" nips can be molded and shaped over time... they also become quite acclimated to any pressure placed upon them.

http://www.mr-s-leather.com/TT205/elastrator-kit.html

Guest Spanky

Not to be a buzz kill but if you use an elastrator please be very careful with it. If I am not mistaken, these are used to tie off the genitals of farm animals before they are castrated. It entirely cuts off the blood flow to your nipples and if you leave it on too long the tissue will die (or so the story goes). And the only way I know of too remove it is to cut it off - it's the resulting rush of blood to your nipples when it is removed (along with the pain) that many guys really get off on. But you don't want to use regular scissors with it, you want to get a pair of the medical shears that has the rounded edge. I have one but have only used it a couple of times. Didn't really do much for me, and it was such a pain in the arse to get them on that it sort of kills the mood.

Very similar to what is used to "kill" hemmoroids as well... can be very painful... and yes, yhey need to be cut off... that is why a sissors is included in the kit... Personally I prefer a nice pair of Japanese Clovers... just my style... and they look good when wearing them also...

Christmas is coming - this looks like the perfect stocking stuffer gift to me - especially for those difficult friends who already seem to have everything. Oh to be there on Christmas morning when the little box is unwrapped and the recipient finds these clever little things. I'd recommend including the instructional video for those who might not figure it out immediately.

Archived