Johhny's FTL and Miami

Poppie
This topic is 4631 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We just got back from an awesome 10 day trip. Seven days on a cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale and time before and after at both Johnny's.

Spent Friday evening at the Ft. Lauderdale club. Found it quieter than in trips past, but sometimes having fewer customers with LOTS of twinkie boys can be fun! Andy was bar tending. He's been there for years. Real sweetheart. Always a hug and kiss when we show up. Omar was bar tending too. WOOF! Gawd he looks better every time I see him. If he ever hit the stage, I'd be broke. Spent some time with a past fav, Miguel aka Miggie. Kind of a short, Latin muscle man. VERY much fun at the bar and in the lap dance room. Also met a new guy Oscar. Also kind of short, muscled and a bit more ripped. Real sweet guy.

Got back from the cruise, had a town car pick us up and take us to the Hilton Downtown Miami. Been ACHING to check out the new location. Just outside of downtown a few blocks off of Biscayne Blvd at the end of the people mover. Not an area you'd want to walk around in at night. The sign on the side of the building stated Male Review, 30 dancers 6pm-4am. Did we hit the jackpot? Fraid not. They do open at 6:00. We got there just a few minutes after. Great looking bartender named Frank. About 6 customers and a dog at the bar. Got a drink, walked around to check the place out. 2 rooms, plenty of bar space, areas for the dancers and 2 outdoor patios. Long lap dance bench with curtains at either end. The first dancer showed up just before 7pm, dance a bit, looked totally bored then took a break on the sofa with his cell phone capturing most of his attention. By 8pm a couple of more dancers showed up. They were pretty uninterested too. No mingling. Nice looking twink boys. The hottest guy so far was a bar back. DAMN the luck.

The bartender kept telling us that after 10pm, things pick up. Another customer came in and complained about the text message telling him about all the dancers that were supposed to be there. The bartender said that sometimes they run late. It will be fun later.

By 8:30 we couldn't be any more bored. So we took a $65 cab ride up to Johnny's in Ft. Lauderdale. What a BLAST. More in a bit.

I don't want to sound critical of the new club. I kept reminding myself that things do heat up in Miami later than in other parts of S. Florida. I guess I was SO psyched up about the new place, remembering Cupids, and hoping for some smoking HOT S. Florida men, having a smoking HOT time, I may not have given that night enough time. But we were so disappointed in our first impression that we couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Back up in Ft. Lauderdale, Anreas was bar tending. Totally hot man from Venezuela. He danced there some years back. He is SO nice. Always a warm hug welcome back. He gets hunkier every time we see him. Met a new guy named Chris. Medium muscled build, nicely inked and WAY fun in the bar and pvt dance room. We each took him back twice. This boy was on fire!

I guess that we are so spoiled with so many amazing experiences at the Ft. Lauderdale club, that we looked at the Miami location with rose colored glasses. Go there for yourself. Go later. Stay later. I'd love to hear someone else review that potentially great place. For now, it's Ft. Lauderdale Johnny's for us!

Archived