411 on "Shawn" aka "Soft loving Hands" in Beverly Hills

VeryHappyCustomer
This topic is 4639 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It says in his ad. also i do a reflexology massage which involves alot of stretching and making you more flexible as well as loosening the muscle tissue.

That's absolutely wrong. reflexology is is applying pressure to the hands, feet sometimes ears with finger and thumb pressure. this guy hasn't a clue lol

It says in his ad. also i do a reflexology massage which involves alot of stretching and making you more flexible as well as loosening the muscle tissue.

That's absolutely wrong. reflexology is is applying pressure to the hands, feet sometimes ears with finger and thumb pressure. this guy hasn't a clue lol

But his hands are still "soft and loving" Dont be a grinch Joey....

Hey VHC, HOW on earth did you find those photos on myspace? pm me or post here, I am always fascinated by some of the detective work that you guys do. AND...Phil you can say you're sorry for calling me jaded!!! LOL sorry, I just love to say 'I told you so'.

See: http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?82789-Tips-for-checking-a-provider-s-pictures-Reverse-Image-Search&p=740319#post740319

Archived