Toronto

tsgarp
This topic is 4659 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Are there any strip clubs left in Toronto? I recall Remington's from years ago but heard it had since shut down. Any intel appreciated!

T.S.

I was up in Toronto in early July and stopped by Remingtons on both Friday and Saturday night. Downstairs is mostly women out on bachelorette parties, so lots of screaming and noise, very little tipping.

Upstairs was "men only". On Saturday night there were only 6 other guys in the audience at 11:30PM.

The dancers were okay. Not very buff and pretty friendly. I had a private lap dance with one guy, and another stayed with another customer so long I gave up and left the club. He followed me downstairs and introduced himself but said he was tied up and said i could have a lap dance "later." I said thanks but no thanks and left.

The website has no dancer pics and the lighting makes the place look more attractive than it really is:

http://www.remingtons.com/

The other club getting lots of attention is called Flash. It is considered a private club so there is a membership fee to get it. There was a lot of controversey about this place a few months ago because they were having live sex shows on stage. Unfortunately I did not get to visit this club but i heard it is pretty good.

I had a much better time in Montreal!!!

ED

Flash is technically a "private club" but it is just a legal loophole. "Memberships" are free at the door (you provide your name and they give you a card with a membership #) but there is a cover charge of $5 or $10, same as at Remingtons.

The dancers are still hotter at Remingtons than at Flash, but Flash is getting better, and the atmosphere in my opinion is better. As Ed points out, Remingtons you have two options: Downstairs full of screaming women or upstairs where men sit quietly alone and it is sometimes so quiet you can hear a pin drop. Flash is a bit more of a fun atmosphere, where a few guys will drop in for a couple beers with friends, etc.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I live nearby both of these clubs. Ha ha.

Archived