Memory Plays Tricks -- Maximum's ROSS

Lankypeters
This topic is 4682 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I got together with Ross and realized he's even hotter and handsomer than I had remembered. And indeed I had warm memories of past encounters. We had a wild time and he gave me an orgasm that rose up from the depths of the ocean floor. Atlantis lives!

Looking forward to the review. :)

I'm very happy you saw him again Lanky. He's really enjoyed seeing several people he knew from the past. And I couldn't agree with you more about his appearance - the years have been very kind to him and he wears his maturity well. I can't tell you what it is about him specifically, but I commented to him during his photo shoot that I thought he looked even better than when we took photos of him in 2002. I hope you will be writing a review of the experience to tell everyone about him now.

Stephen

Reflecting on our encounter today, I decided that Ross has an underlying and genuine liking for the people he meets. The questions he asks show a sincere interest and he seems very attuned to his partner's whole personality -- not just what he needs or wants for sexual pleasure. He's a good person.

Archived