ABS-ollute Perfection (8/16)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4673 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This was really the MOST diffuicult gallery. Not a runt in the litter. Right out of the gate the men were all chiselled, rock hard perfection.

So just pick one for me, and send him over "cocked" and ready...... I was exhausted just looking at the first 20.....

This collection has great ABS but all the connecting parts are also perfect

# 5 OK handsome Off the rug, off with the jeans. No more relaxing, it's time for FUN

# 8 Real unique look with a gorgeous hairy body

# 22 2 Extremely Hot Guys "CONNECTED" I'd take turns being one or the other. Even better between the 2

# 25 Hairy and hung with a MYSTERIOUS look. I'll have to INVESTIGATE

# 27 Smooth, tall, and lean except for 1 part which is LONG & THICK

# 28 Don't know what sport he plays, but I'm GAME

Boston Bill

Hey Lee,

Great collection of ABS and all the other parts are pretty good too, as Bosguy has said! I love guys who have it all and also smile, so my preferences are 3, 8 and 17. But, I'd love to join the guys in 22. Both appear to have everything I like! Thanks for a great post for a Tuesday.

All are abs-olutely perfect... but there is something about number 4 that is beyond perfection... the perfect symmetry... his arms... his shoulders... plus those s-pec-tacular pecs and and those bullet-sized nips! Luscious!

He looks like a painting. Perfect work of art.

#1—And what a way to start. Most things are hidden but just enough is exposed to start the imagination rolling along and down.

#3—Sure there’s the tight abs on one hell of a sexy waist line. But that curl of a smile on lips. So sexy. Everything about him would be fun.

#4—No kidding. Just strip him bare and oil him up. I’ll take it from there.

#5—I think this guy would know what to do and how to do it. And after it’s all done, wouldn’t it be nice to lay there with those arms wrapped around you while you stared into those eyes? Oh yes it would.

#6—This guy cannot take a bad pic. Ever. Impossible.

#16—Okay…let me start by nibbling on those thighs and working my way up and out.

#22---I can feel the energy between these two sexy guys.

#30—He just appeals to me.

Great set, Lee.

I love guys who have it all and also smile.

I've been trying to bud a gallery of pics with guys who are really smiling in the pic. After using the guys I need for the themed galleries like this one, do you know how hard it is to find pics where the model doesn't have that blank, vacuous model stare. Very frustrating, cause i'm with you. Smile guys.

I've been trying to bud a gallery of pics with guys who are really smiling in the pic. After using the guys I need for the themed galleries like this one, do you know how hard it is to find pics where the model doesn't have that blank, vacuous model stare. Very frustrating, cause i'm with you. Smile guys.

You two are so right about the smiles and others have mentioned that they want more "natural" versus posed shots. If you're fantasizing, you don't want to be thinking of a somber guy in a photography studio no matter how gorgeous the guy may be. For me, I would want a guy who is happy about the encounter which really was going to take place in a real environment.

I also agree it is difficult to find these type of photos. A Model/actor who has drawn my interest lately because of a great smile and real mannerisms (with a handsome face, gorgeous body, and huge cock) is Josh West from Bound Gods and Titan. Ask NateSF about him.

Boston Bill

PS If you need someone to go around to these hunks and help them smile, I'll volunteer for the assignment. Any assistants available?

I would be glad to assist too. I know just what they need to make them smile!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure it is one of two things or both, so I think a team of two would be a great start. Wasn't there a song entitled "It takes two, ......."?

Boston Bill

All are abs-olutely perfect... but there is something about number 4 that is beyond perfection... the perfect symmetry... his arms... his shoulders... plus those s-pec-tacular pecs and and those bullet-sized nips! Luscious!

Yes, indeed, all of these men "are abs-solutely perfect!" My choices include the following: #9 #10 #22 #24 #25 #26 #27 & #29. That's eight hot specimen; thus I am privileged to have 7 one-on-ones and one "3Somesome" in a week's time. Which two guys will it be?

Archived