Any information on the following Rentboy profile in LA?

Blade9
This topic is 4675 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Blade, never have been with him, but he does have and ad up on m4m..sorry could post the link..His reviews are really good and prices are fair..The only thing is that all his reviews are really short and of course glowing, a little red flag for me personally. If you are going to write a review of someone that was amazing, I would think more than a few short lines would do it. But he is hot, and I like that fact that he has an ad on rentboy. To me that means he is really working. Don't stop... but proceed with caution. Contact him and see what kind of response you get..good luck

I absolutely agree with bigvalboy that short, glowing reviews on M4M are bullshit, and probably written by the masseur -- or his mother. The more I like a masseur, the longer my review. I rarely pay attention to the conclusions or value judgments in these reviews, but use them to glean information, such as what he did, what he wouldn't do, rather than an assessment of the experience.

Archived