Pics for Saturday

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4661 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My Oh My!

#12 - Oh My!
OH MY INDEED!

For the record and from someone who at an earlier time did a few wild things... I at least had the common sense to avoid any such scene... ditto for similarly applied ball action... I have heard a few stories about significant and permanent damage.

Still, so as not to rain on the parade...

As for the rest of what Rich posted...

Right On!

I'm like a kid in a candy store. All those suckers and so little time. After seeing this collection I'm ready for a "trip" to NYC with you and WG (missed the first one)

# 1 Do I have to make a choice? I want both. Imagine being the middle man

# 7 The guy is hot, young, and "innocent?"

# 10 Saw this set up in a Titan scene but outdoors using trees. Already picked my trees in Oregon. They grow big and strong there (the trees are OK too)

# 11 The guy is handsome as hell with a big dick. I'd love to make him sweat and get dirty. Then he'd be super hot.

Bill

I'm a virgin when it comes to these sorts of activities and can only take "hard nip play," but in this case, I'd like to be with the two guys in pic #1 (...steamy three way with limits)

and with hottie #5 and #11 one-on-one then in a hot and sweaty 3SOME!!!!!

Two years ago I met with Master Jeff in San Francisco and had a wonderful, memorable time with him. He was stellar in giving me the pleasure that I sought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived