Update on Ross at Maximum

stephen_maximum
This topic is 4675 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I appreciate how eager some of you have been about the return of Ross, and I appologize for the delay in making him available to you. There were some circumstances we could not ignore that caused a delay of several weeks. Rest assured he IS returning and is eager to see all of you, especially those who he knew in the past. We are sitting on several days of bad weather here in NYC, and as soon as we have one clear, sunny afternoon the photos will be taken and will be posted immediately. I had dinner with him last night and brazenly asked him to take off his shirt so I could check him out and I can happily report to all of you that he remains in full glory. His body looks great! Just so you know, there will be a certain period of time where Ross is only available to the readers of Daddy's Reviews (and a select few of our regular clients at the agency), so those of you who want to see him will get the first opportunity. I will make an update here so all of you know when the photos have been taken, and an anouncement will be sent out shortly thereafter.

Thanks guys!

Stephen

I appreciate how eager some of you have been about the return of Ross, and I appologize for the delay in making him available to you. There were some circumstances we could not ignore that caused a delay of several weeks. Rest assured he IS returning and is eager to see all of you, especially those who he knew in the past. We are sitting on several days of bad weather here in NYC, and as soon as we have one clear, sunny afternoon the photos will be taken and will be posted immediately. I had dinner with him last night and brazenly asked him to take off his shirt so I could check him out and I can happily report to all of you that he remains in full glory. His body looks great! Just so you know, there will be a certain period of time where Ross is only available to the readers of Daddy's Reviews (and a select few of our regular clients at the agency), so those of you who want to see him will get the first opportunity. I will make an update here so all of you know when the photos have been taken, and an anouncement will be sent out shortly thereafter.

Thanks guys!

Stephen

Stephen--not to rain on Ross's parade--but you had also mentioned Olivier was coming back. IS there any news on that front?

Rex

Archived