Craig in Chicago

billhu
This topic is 4673 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have had two or three overnights with Craig and have written a couple reviews so obviously I think highly of him. We all have different tastes but I like my men hung and hairy and Craig is all of that. He is very adept at massage and body contact and allows me to kiss, and lick, and nibble, and suck his beautiful body from top to bottom. And he returns the favor. His cock is a thing of beauty and is rigid throughout. Almost as important he is intelligent, somewhat laid back, and conversant in many areas. Hopefully we can get together again this fall. Good luck. I think you'll enjoy him.

I spent an evening with him once when in Chicago and wrote a review, I believe. Older, handsome man and very nicely dressed. Thinking back, he was older than I thought and balding. As I am into older guys, love mustaches, it was all good with me. He is exactly as he advertises.

Archived