Brussels

tsgarp
This topic is 4698 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Grand Place and a covered glass enclosed arcade with some wonderful little cafe restaurants, and a great restaurant named, I believe, Le Cygne Blanc ( The White Swan) on a corner of the Grand Place. And of course the pissing statue "Manneqquin Piss".

Steven D where are you. In the air perhaps enroute.

You might be getting a PM with Stevie Boys Address! ;)

Oh What The Hell..Check "Reviews" Europe/Steven Draker Brussels...Tell him JT sent ya!

Ha JT! After all these years, you still crack me up, but if you ever get tired of carrying the banner about this one, just let ole jawja know. I'll be glad to pinch hit for you whenever needed. ;)

Check "Reviews" Europe/Steven Draker Brussels...Tell him JT sent ya!

Thanks for the plug, JT. Warming up the international relations, eh? :)

Actually, in order to get my reviews: just type "Daddy's Reviews" in Google and see what shows up in third position. I was quite surprised myself.

Steven D where are you. In the air ...

Wishful thinking, Poolboy ... ;)

Heading to Brussels shortly. Any recent experiences / referrals? Thank you!

tsgarp, I'm on hiatus and away from Brussels thru the end of August. If you give me some pointers, I'll be happy to recommend one of my esteemed colleagues in Brussels. Let me know your taste and preferences.

If this is your first time in the Capital of Europe, I'll be happy to give you some recommendations on must see's and must do's and avoiding the tourist traps.

Cheers, Steven ~

Archived