Manscaped or growing wild ????

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4690 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manscaped is a total turnoff for me: too juvenile. The more luxuriant the body hair, the bigger the turn-on. It particularly irritates me when I see an athlete who has removed his natural body hair on arms and legs.

It has been said that removal of ALL Body Hair improves movement in water for Swimmers in Competition....Personally a "Wet dripping Slick Bod" has always turned me on!

Well you just never know what you're going to learn here next. These boards are just invaluable to me as a means of keeping abreast of all things having to do with pop culture. Thank you, Josephga for clarifying that new word "boizillian." I plan to amaze my family with that one at the next Thanksgiving dinner: "oh yes, Dad. I got a boizillian over the summer - it kept the sand from getting caught in my crack fur while I was at the beach. Pass the stuffing, please."

Actually I tend to be a natural kind of guy and like that in my menfolk. Not to say I can't appreciate the other though. When Carl Hardwicke, the incredible former Colt model when from hirsute to shave, he still looked really hot and I guess I could have rallied myself to do him either way had the opportunity presented itself. ALso, BG, serious bikers use the same argument for shaving their legs - cuts down on the air drag, y'know. MmmHmmm. . .

Archived