info: Dylan Strom, Visiting Chicago

rickx
This topic is 4400 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes,

#1. He's straight!!

#2. He's straight!!

#3. He's only 19!!

I don't think I could get past #'s 1 and 2 to even decide whether I would want to take a chance on # 3.

Rex

True, but at $160, I might just be willing to take a chance...however, his ad says that $160 is his "massage rate," so maybe I wouldn't take a chance after all. By the way, I didn't notice any mention of Chicago in the posted link.

• 6 months later...

He seems to travel frequently, I have seen his ad on Adam4Adam in the pro section a number of times and he uses more than one profile name there. I have not tried him, he just seems to be a little too good to be true and my gut feeling has kept me from calling him when he has been in my location.

• 3 months later...

I also got one word answers from him when I asked questions and he does charge more for anything besides a massage. I asked him for just body contact and making out and he quoted 250. He's in DC now and it seems tempting, but I agree that he looks too good to be true.

Archived