Anybody with any info on Marty-law. London

zeyfur
This topic is 4702 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any info on Marty-law who advertises on gayromeo. Not sure if the links work and you might need to be a member. He is really hot in his pics. Problem is gayromeo reviews are not relaible. Any info would be appreciated

http://www.gayromeo.com/zsMADqSpRgjF9B4vIz75HOMr6dsxOqkx/auswertung/setcard/index.php?set=5564540&t=2&secure=DwXiFIJUqkVlX1sa93mqHQ%3D%3D

Many thanks

He is Czech and London is just one of the cities he visits regularly. Not all the comments on GayRomeo are reviews - some are just compliments on the photos. I think it is wise to be wary of all on-line reviews unless you know the actual reviewer. Having said that, he does seem to have a fairly loyal fan club and at least some of the comments seem genuine. I am sure he looks as good as the photos but he is gay-for-pay which would be a turn-off for some.

Archived