Fem looking twink in Texas

spiro3
This topic is 4685 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest guy1two

Hey, Spiro, I'm pretty sure this a boy I hired a couple of years ago when he was 19. He was going by a different name then. I think he disappeared for a year and then returned.

He was girly, but at least his profile reflected that. I had a lot of fun with him. I'm more into servicing boys, so I couldn't tell you how he performs sexually. However, he was very into me servicing him (at one point, he even started fucking my mouth). He carries a good conversation and he's very open and honest, if not somewhat cold and ditzy (I think that had more to do with his age than anything else, though). He was also very clean, preppy, and shaved, and he has a beautiful, tanned body and adorable baby face. Overall, though, it was a good experience. I even went back for seconds a few hours later. Hehe.

Interesting profile and photos. His area code (probably a cell number) is from the greater Los Angeles area, so I don't know if he is a visitor or not. His asking price ($250.00 in and $300.00 out) is definitely higher than the Austin or Texas market (in-calls should be $150.00 to $200.00 and out-calls should be no more than $200.00 to $250.00) for highly regarded and well reviewed providers (visitors or resident talent). Granted, the Austin market is a bit thin for the twinky set (unless you go to Craig's List and get a college student in need of a supplemental infusion of cash--which in Austin is quite prevelent). If you are in other Texas markets, there are some well-regarded and well reviewed twinkies (Ryan Richie in Houston, for example--see his post on Men4RentNow).

That being said, Stevalex's semi-review (above) would at least give me the encouragement to take the plunge if the phone interview went well and everyone is on the same page....

He is indeed for real. He does have a nice body (and it's gotten much better if those photos are accurate). My only problem with him was that he was REALLY fem. I like fem guys, but he was pretty out there. I don't think he usually bottoms either but I guess that can be negotiated. He's unlikely to give a full experience unless the price is right.

The market for beautiful boys is small? Hummmm......No reasponse to my M4RN e-mail, so I may try to call. Thanks for everyone's input.

Beauty is obviously in the EYE of the Beholder. I find NOTHING appealing about the blond Keebler elf AT ALL........

Archived