Problems with UGAS

HardnThick
This topic is 7895 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is UGAS becoming a waste of money or am I doing it wrong?

More and more frequently (maybe 50% of the time) when clicking on a link, instead of going to a photo collection, I’m whisked to a sign-up-and-pay page for a commercial site. Sometimes it’s a gay site; sometimes something called “CyberAge” with all women.

It seems all my UGAS subscription gets me is the opportunity to pay still other sites.

For several months now, every time I’ve tried to go to their “model of the week,” I’ve been switched to that CyberAge site.

Am I wasting my time with them?

Hardnthick, I subscribed to UGAS for a couple years at their $39.50 level. At the same time, I also had Adult Check, etc. because, perhaps, I was new to the web, but, I really think there were more sites hosted (gated) by those services.

I have cancelled those two and any others I may have had. UGAS's own website never got updated enough and certain areas in it always seemed to have technical problems. The other sites these services host (gate) also seem to have parallel simalarities in the Gallery architecture of their presenations, etc.

I now subscribe directly with the sites I prefer and enjoy. When I run into a Cyberworld something, I simply skip it. I really enjoy the net more without those services. P.S. Love your name hardnthik. It kinda made me hard :) remembering the twink I deep-throated with one of them last Thursday (tall, slim, smooth, hung type).

:9

Jack,

Thanks for your response. I was about to give up hope anyone would help me.

In your posting to the other adult verification question, you recommended joining news groups. I’m new to “fun on the web,” though, and don’t have any clue of what news groups are—or how to find/join them. Would you be so kind as to explain?

By the way, I’m glad you like my name. Wish you could verify THAT in person!

HardnThick

Hard, trust me, I'm not qualified to tell anybody anything about how to set anything up on the internet. Newsgroups are found around your e-mail page. Get a friend to assist you.

There are thousands of newsgroups. In setting it up, it does take some time to download them. Then, you can make your selection.

To get you started, here are two: alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.gaymen.twinks and alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.teen.male

Believe me there are newsgroups on heavy bondage for the left ear, but, from the ones above you'll get started.

Back to basics. Site providers often use these newsgroups to promote their sites. I check out four or five newsgroups routinely. For me, this is a lot better than UGAS. The Newsgroups keep me up-to-date on the state of the art -- like The Wall Street Journal on money. Between gaymen.twinks and WSJ, my head and my brains are on top of events and things. Then, when I travel, I book appointments like last week and put my money where my mouth is :9 :p :-) Good luck, hardnthick. P.S. Have you check Gooogle to ascertain what the world resources are for hardnthick (s)?:D In your humble opinion, do you believe you have a double anyplace?

Archived