Being Worshipped

This topic is 4701 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I actually had a client last year who told me that his ACTUAL RELIGION was cock-worship. It was not b.s. or just a hobby. The dude actually practices it as a real religion and he hired me to be his, "god," for the night. His payment was an offering in his mind to his god (lol, he like his gods to be BIG) We had quite a nice time and he was very verbal. he returns to the shring quite often

Guest Wetnwildbear

There Used to Be . . .

I actually had a client last year who told me that his ACTUAL RELIGION was cock-worship. It was not b.s. or just a hobby. The dude actually practices it as a real religion and he hired me to be his, "god," for the night. His payment was an offering in his mind to his god (lol, he like his gods to be BIG) We had quite a nice time and he was very verbal. he returns to the shring quite often

Many moons ago (the Pre-AIDS 80s) when The Advocate - used run a classified - yellow page section,

a "Church" in San Francisco used to advertise as "St Priapus" with "Cocksuckers on Duty for Worship Service

from Noon till 3 a.m. daily."

This ad usually ran right below the ad from a Master looking for "Deaf Mutes" or "Black Dwarves."

Certain things you just don't see everyday and the memory lives on.

Archived