Cody Cummings? Anyone?

bluboy
This topic is 4699 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know, Bluboy. On the intellectual (as much as there can be with this sort of thing) level, I know that he is gay for pay and would probably not go as far as I would love for him to go with me. But on the sexual level, there is just something about it. I guess it is because he shows both a purely sexual but also a fun, sexy side of himself in his vids, that I lust for him. I would settle to give him one blowjob/rim job. Is that too much to ask?

Cummings & Cummings and cumming!

Apparently being "Serviced Front & Back" is all that Cummings does on Video! There is a video of him actually "kissing" a Hunky Younger Guy BUT that's about it folks! :rolleyes:

BUT I'm guessing anything else is done off screen by Mr Cummings. Now a real Gay Matchup between Cody Cummings & AJ Cummings (no relation) would be a Winner! ;)

Apparently being "Serviced Front & Back" is all that Cummings does on Video! There is a video of him actually "kissing" a Hunky Younger Guy BUT that's about it folks! :rolleyes:

BUT I'm guessing anything else is done off screen by Mr Cummings. Now a real Gay Matchup between Cody Cummings & AJ Cummings (no relation) would be a Winner! ;)

BG- you do mean as far as what is done 'to' Cody, right? I'm only vaguely aware of him because I'm not that fond of known gay for pay guys in general, but on his website, and I think in an episode of Baitbus, he performs as a top, doesnt he?

Gman

I hired a guy who did a video with Cody. They had both been tested immediately before the shoot. He said that in the scene, Cody was an animal. But as soon as the camera was off, it was over, he wanted nothing to do with this gay co-star...he rushed to take antibiotics, get an enema and do a medicated gargle then showered. So, not much chance he is gonna do gay for pay.

I hired a guy who did a video with Cody. They had both been tested immediately before the shoot. He said that in the scene, Cody was an animal. But as soon as the camera was off, it was over, he wanted nothing to do with this gay co-star...he rushed to take antibiotics, get an enema and do a medicated gargle then showered. So, not much chance he is gonna do gay for pay.

As I understand it, 'gay for pay' means a straight guy having sex with men purely for the money - which is what most of his website is about (him jacking off with or receiving oral from a guy for the subscribers), and I thought that's what your anecdote describes. As for doing it with a single client vs for mass distribution...well, that may be another story.

Archived