tantric massage

relaxmeny
This topic is 4736 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

be careful of those claiming to practice tantric or tantra massage. some guys just use that term and offer no more than a rub down and a hand release. which is not a tantric or tantra massage. And they charge a premium rate. If you hire someone offering this service research tantric tantra and ask lots of questions. allot of potential clients haven't a clue either so research it b4 deciding if its for you.

I have not been with this guy. I have had several tantric/tantra massage sessions. Two were fantastic, two were terrible and a couple were ok. I agree with Joseph, you need to ask a lot of questions. The two that were terrible were from guys that took delight in what I would call "torture" massage.... it was painful and when I asked them to stop or change focus, they just went on with what they wanted to do. The good ones really "control" the massage and your experience with breath work, streching, deep muscle massage and relaxation as part of the experience. In those cases I had an incredible experience which was "mind blowing" to say the least. I have basically stopped seeing anyone who advertizes tantric/tantra massage unless they discuss where they were trained and what their approach is to this particular technique. Release or orgasm is not necessarily the result in the usual sense of those terms. But, you should try it at least once to see if it is something you will enjoy, but only with a well trained masseur, and I just don't know the person you are asking about.

yup a good one is based on breath work, streching, deep muscle massage as well as a spiritual type experience. A release can happen but isn't the main goal. This type of session can be great if done correctly also great for any of those suffering from premature ejaculation as part of the goal is self awareness. There can be holding stroking embracing but not to be confused with groping or grabbing. I tried for 6 months once to offer this type of session done correctly but ended up discontinuing it due to it being difficult to get across too some clients.

No, I haven't tried Alex, but you should note that his ad on M4M doesn't mention anything about "I love ass." I'm suspicious of people who advertise differently on sites, unless one is a "therapeutic" section and one is a "sensual" section -- which is NOT the case in his two ads. I can tell you that I sent him an e-mail recently, saying that I liked his ad, and that I also enjoy ass play. I asked him to reply, but I didn't ask for a massage on a specific date. He never replied. I completely agree with the others on this site that you should be wary of people who advertise "tantric." There is one masseur in NY who is a total fraud in this regard -- if you PM me, I'll give you his name. This fellow Alex doesn't sound at all like the real deal, at least not as described by josephga and diverdan. He's not inexpensive, either. Lines like " I AM tantric," or whatever it is, turn me off.

Unfortunately both of them got out of the massage business, otherwise I would have been happy to share. One was in SF and one in NYC. My impression is that most guys who want massage are looking for something else, even when they book a tantric massage. See Joseph's second comment above. I would think that there would still be good tantric masseurs in NYC, but I haven't been there in a year. Unfortunately the masseur I LOVE in NYC has quit the massage business and is moving to the west coast to start another job. Maybe this is a business that burns you out.

It can burn a person out. some have too take a break or relocate every so often too have a fresh start. Most frustrating thing for me is most people won't ask question when calling too book. I even ask people if they have any questions most say no. Getting on the table isn't the time to start asking questions.

It can burn a person out. some have too take a break or relocate every so often too have a fresh start. Most frustrating thing for me is most people won't ask question when calling too book. I even ask people if they have any questions most say no. Getting on the table isn't the time to start asking questions.

And yet some masseurs have stated that they will not discuss things such as nudity or erotic extras until you are physically at the appointment. Trust me, I'd love to establish with a masseur exactly what I want from a session but, here in L.A. At least, that often isn't possible. Even with the ones who offer erotic or sensual services.

Regards,

Lohengrin1979

My issue is I don't just advertise with on line sites like massage m4m i work with personal trainers and doctors. I can't just reach down and give just anyone a release. if the client doesn't tell me they wont it they don't get it. If a client calls and asks how sensual is my massage I tell them its hand contact only that way i can eliminate anyone looking for oral or anal services. there are ways of discussing a release without being completely direct. if a client calls and asks if its full body. i know what they mean.

If they call and ask me if ill be nude too its a no. not that I mind being nude but I don't offer interactive massage. If a client calls and just says they want too book a massage. I'll ask if they have any questions? If they say no then they get the kind of massage I like too give which would be a deep tissue/ sports massage. now If a person is listed as erotic then certain things are pretty much a given.

Archived