Nice setup

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4667 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fuck benches are great. Much better than fucking in a bed. Actually a bed can be one of the worst places to fuck, sometimes hard to get a good angle with the mattress sinking under the combined weight of top and bottom putting the bottoms hole further down into the mattress and sometimes out of good reach. Especially awful are really soft mattresses.

But fuck benches solve those problems and many are adjustable to a variety of positions and varying body sizes of the players. Some of the better bathhouses, dungeons, and clubhouses here in Chicago have fun fuck benches.

A weight bench oftenworks quite well as do some hotel ottomans and in the right circumstances a table, log in the forest, hood of a car, or even a strong third can become a fuck bench.

Recently for a client I made an unusual fuck bench using a motorcycle seat, I like it so much I found another motorcycle seat and am going to make another one.

Raul Did you ever make that other Fuck Bench using a Motorcycle Seat? Can it be transported within the city or to another state? A suggestion. You should develop a blueprint, parts list, and assembly instructions for those interested in having one in their residence--for a certain fee.

In addition, you could personally assist the buyer in assembling it and give a personal, hands on demonsration of its use in addition to the consideration above.

By the way, I want to be the first buyer WITH DEMONSRATION.

Bill

Archived