Ryan Scott formerly Boston now Atlanta

doitb4ugo
This topic is 1247 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I also saw him in Boston about one year ago....saw him 3 times and was very satisfied with his massage (the sensual part as well). He also did some waxing on me the last visit. Everything seemed ok. One month later, I requested another appointment and he refused to see me.....said that he was no longer seeing anyone with whom he had a sensual massage. I found it hard to buy that as he was very friendly the last time I was there. I requested further explanation but he never got back to me. I was very confused about this behavior but never saw him again....too bad because I thought I had found the perfect masseur.

I also saw him in Boston about one year ago....saw him 3 times and was very satisfied with his massage (the sensual part as well). He also did some waxing on me the last visit. Everything seemed ok. One month later, I requested another appointment and he refused to see me.....said that he was no longer seeing anyone with whom he had a sensual massage. I found it hard to buy that as he was very friendly the last time I was there. I requested further explanation but he never got back to me. I was very confused about this behavior but never saw him again....too bad because I thought I had found the perfect masseur.

Before he was in Boston, he was an aesthetician in San Diego who offered the same services. Advertised in the now defunct adult services on craigslist. From what I have heard, not from personal experience, he pulled that same stunt of shunning his sensual clientele and going MIA. I hesitate to speculate why but there does seem to be something going on with the guy.

Regards,

Lohengrin1979

I decided too pop in and post regarding this thread from the business side of things. He does have the right to change at any time how he performs his services.. Maybe he decided he wanted too go a different route and market himself toward a different client base. However I do feel he should still offer his services too the former clients if they are willing to accept such services on his new terms if not move on..

That's exactly how I felt....I thought he was a very good masseur and I just wanted to hire him for the massage. I made him aware of that but he never got back to me. As previously stated, he gave massages just the way I liked them and I thought I had found the perfect guy. Oh well, if he reads this thread, he may answer.

I have no experience with Scott, but I did have an exceptional session with Lucca Rugge, LucaRugge (ATL and/or CHATTANOOGA?) on men4rentnow.com. Rugge makes his home in the mountains north of Atlanta, and, by his representation to me, he travels with table to that city on occasion where he has a small clientele. He is possessed of "matinee idol good looks", and, he has hands that can leave you knock-kneed and weak.

• 6 years later...
  • 2 years later...

don't take it personally guys...I know Ryan, an awesome guy but fell in big time love, partnered with an awesome dude, been together many years now and now just focused on legit business...

I'm suire he is a super nice guy. But with all due respect Lahiker40 there is NO excuse for the way he has treated many people on here. If it were isolated I could agree. But there is a consistent pattern with him going hot and cold with MANY people.

For me I saw him back in 2011 and had an amazing therapeutic only experience. So I booked again. This time at the end he went to town on me, so I rolled with it. A while later I booked a 3rd. He accepted. But when I got to the door he said "this isn't going to work".

I have tried many times to reach out to him and work it out. Again his massages are amazing and i'm totally OK with legit only. But I'm on his banned list (a very large list). While I have nothing to be sorry for I have tried to apologize to him. I suspect i'm blocked and those texts never arrived.

I know he is partnered. It seems that if his partner isn't around he does fool around with clients. Then its like he feels guilty and bans you.

He sends so many mixed signals. He needs to be consistent which he is NOT. Also if he wants legit only then take down the very revealing and suggestive pics on RM site.

Its too bad as I would really like to see him again and not just for massage but for his other health services (facial/skin care).

It would also be nice (and respected) if he is going to reject someone to be courteous and let them know. Otherwise the person (like me) has no way of knowing for sure.

I hope my point is coming across the right way. I"m not trying to be a jerk. Again if this were isolated, I would get ya. But it is NOT!