A Tribute to Dan at Sean Cody

BgMstr4u
This topic is 4754 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is for "Dan" at Sean Cody. I'm sure it's not your real name; there are two Dans; you are the one whose write up begins:

"You're a big boy for an 18 year old!"

Our camera guys were understandably fascinated with Dan's big muscles. At 215 pounds, he's definitely packing!

"I spend a lot of time in the gym," he said. "It's exciting to see myself grow."

He's fresh out of high school.

http://www.seancody.com/page.php?frame=movie&movie=744

The first time I saw your solo pictures I simply melted. You are the most beautiful young man I think I have ever seen. Your smile could melt the arctic. Your body is flawless. Your poses are beyond seductive -- they are the magnificent, especially the ones on the white couch.

I am given to understand (chatter on sites on the internet) that your second film was not a happy experience for you. Or perhaps you were acting well. I want to let you know, if you might be checking in here, or if anyone you know is and might refer it to you, that you have one very devoted fan. I don't think I have ever been moved so by pictures of a young man the way I have been by your first solo set. Even if the second film was not a great experience for you, please consider sharing yourself again.

I believe you have given the world a thing of beauty by allowing yourself to be photographed. I have no idea if you will ever repeat it or act on it again. But I want to thank you.

Archived