New Pics - Part 3 of 3

Dave
This topic is 4754 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

had these pics taken two weeks ago. some are just my dick, some are art-inspired, and some are poses my photographer told me to get into.

just posted them onto my website into the Erotic, Nude and Hard Core photo sections.

i welcome your comments...

Admin note: no erections. We hate it too and appreciate your cooperation.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1gew5uh-Xhs/TdtnlagIuZI/AAAAAAAAA4c/fGFmI31W9z8/s1600/hood.jpg

Admin note: no erections. We hate it too and appreciate your cooperation.

thanks, DiverDan. lemme know when you're back in town! it would be fun to see you again soon.

best hotel... if anyone can do a deep whisper, it's you. or deep something ;)

would love to see you again in nyc; hit me up with some dates if you'll be in town over the summer... i'm planning on making a trip there somewhere between mid-june and july and input would help me decide exactly when to come.

Lee, don't you realize by now - i have more gear in my place than you can shake your amazing stick at. why didn't we get to the hood? as i recall i was busy grabbing a rowing paddle instead.

Lee, don't you realize by now - i have more gear in my place than you can shake your amazing stick at. why didn't we get to the hood? as i recall i was busy grabbing a rowing paddle instead.

Dave, I'm fully aware of the gear in your place. I was just thinking you could have slipped the hood on David while I had him in the full nelson. :) At least the paddle gave me time to come to your defense. Now as for using the paddle ...

Archived