Asbury Park - Swell / Paradise

brettnyc
This topic is 4754 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

With summer hopefully around the corner, I was wondering what the current offerings in Asbury Park are like ?

I know that Swell has an appealing website featuring many dancers, though their facebook page says they are moving to a new location - Can anyone confirm what the latest news is and what their dancing boys are like ? I know that some guys from Adonis in Brooklyn mentioned that they danced there last year.

From what I've heard, Paradise is the other place to go to see dancers in Asbury Park - anyone with some info there ?

The landlords at Swell sold the building without telling the owner of Swell, thus they were forced to the close. Michael the owner is a great guy and a personal friend. He is committed to finding a new location in Asbury. When he does you will see plenty of the boys from Brooklyn's Adonis Lounge there...

Archived