411 on this masseur in Boston

Holden
This topic is 4771 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

second request for any info on Craig from Boston

Sorry, I have no experience with him or most massage guys in Boston.....As a matter of fact I was trying to find a massage guy last week for a last minute rub....Still do not have a go to guy. In the world of massage, I guess we each have to bite the bullet and set up a short appointment to see for ourselves....the reviews on Massagem4m are not much help....I did get a recommendation however when I asked last week.....Andrew Irons...

Have you looked at the Boston listings in Rentboy or for the masseurs available on Massagem4m? I'm just very surprised that nobody from the Boston area has even put in some info on this thread.

I hve looked through Massagem4m many times and only find a few guys in Boston attractive....I have not bit the bullet on any of them....I do know one guy, Dean, who is great at massage and erotic but he lives quite a ways south of the city and really too far for me most of the time....I have found a few massage guys who give a good strong massage on m4m but none who seems to get the massage and the sexual down.....I ave tried Michael and Jung both 2 hand and 4).

I tend to ignore massage adds in Rentboy...

Archived