"PAG - The Lady is Dead"

Romann
This topic is 4771 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Every now and then I'm sent a most pleasing link. Something unique. Something creative. A video full of different stories, perspectives and struggles while IMHO is captivating and well cinematography and certainly filmed well. It sets the mind ablaze with curiosity and only speaking for me, got some lift out of me. The entire video is what I believe to be very sensual and has a flavor for most. The words are elegant and the slow motion is captivating to the eye and what can I say except that the cinematography was done by a "Roman" as well. ;) WOOF!

It's been some time since someone has caressed me in such manner that is quite evident throughout this video clip. Very erotic. Sensual. Skilled. Simply priceless and worth checking out.

If there was ever a time, a reason in which I miss owning a car, it's here in this video. Cum wash my car. Lick my windshield and then something else but only after I work him over first in my way. Someone would have to also clean my "interior" and yes, that was meant as a pun! Someone get me a towel because I'm wet! Very wet!

To me, this is art. Beautiful and simply Bravo!

Thank you to whom sent me this link via email.

It's been some time since someone has caressed me in such manner that is quite evident throughout this video clip. Very erotic. Sensual. Skilled. Simply priceless and worth checking out. Someone get me a towel because I'm wet! Very wet!

All I can say is WOW! Very erotic indeed, and you'd look so handsome behind the wheel of that BMW convertible. Shall I order it in red? ;)

Archived