Has anyone seen these type of clamps before....

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4778 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I can't say that I have... but it almost looks as though there is some sort of ratcheting and/or locking device as part of the mechanism.

And while we're at it, years ago I experienced a nipple clamp that was like a claw that encircled the nipple. As I recall they were German (go figure) in origin. I have never seen any such device offered for sale anywhere. Has anyone else here ever seen or possibly might have any knowledge regarding such a device?

I have a pair

Yes - I have a pair. I thought I got them from Mr-S years ago. I just checked their web site and didn't find them so I'm not sure they are available any longer. The nice thing is that they don't sping closed. The tension is actually to open them. The lever on the side is a three position cam that closes the two pads. Each position is tighter. So once you have selected the position, they don't get tighter. They are pretty heavy so you can feel them on - in a good way. They are fun if you are into nipples. I'll keep looking online and let you know if I find them any where.

Archived