Royal Wedding Rehearsal

Karl-G
This topic is 4805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Apparently, someone with a phone-cam was in Westminster Abbey yesterday while there was a rehearsal for the Royal Wedding of April 29. The young couple seemed fairly relaxed in this Youtube video.

In case you don't know all the figures, they are:

1. Archbishop of Canterbury (Rowan Williams) (with beard)

2. Princesses Beatrix and Eugenie of York (daughters of Andrew and Sarah)

3. Duke of York (Prince Andrew = uncle of William )

4. Princess Ann (aunt) and her daughter Zara (cousin of William)

5. Prince Charles and wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (father of William and step-mother)

6. Prince Edward (uncle) and his wife Sophie

7. Queen Elizabeth II (in green, grandmother of Wm) and husband Prince Philip

8. Prince Harry (brother of William and best man, red-haired)

9. Prince William (groom, son of Prince Charles and Princess Diana)

10. Catherine Middleton, bride.

LMAO. Watching this video is probably more fun than watching the real thing is going to be. The look-a-like actors are very spot on. Especially Camilla! That poor lady could be Camilla's identical twin!

I felt the same way about Camilla's look a like, Pegasus! Thanks for sharing Karl, too funny! :)

Thanks for sharing, Karl-G.

This has been aired in all kind of international media and I was curious to see the reaction of some die-hard british royalists who didn't find that amusing ... not at all.

On the other extreme: some souvenir store in London came with the idea of a "Royal Wedding sick bag". :eek:

http://royalweddingsickbag.com/image/cache/data/royal-wedding-sick-bag-blue-500x500.jpg

But I have taken the day off and I will watch the whole thing.... what does that say about me ..... lol

In a staff meeting earlier this week my boss said if anyone had a doubt I was gay, that I would be taking next Friday off to watch the wedding.

I'm not sure which response was funnier ... a female friend who laughed at the concept that someone would have a doubt ... or a straight male friend who asked, "what wedding?"

Archived