Adonis and Club 20 comments

Irtwo
This topic is 4800 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been trying to hit all the male clubs in NY. A few weeks ago I covered LeBoys. This week, on Thursday, I went to the Adonis in Brooklyn. I liked this place. It's not a large club, but the smaller size seemed to work well to give it a more easy going, comfortable, and very friendly atmosphere. Everyone there was really nice. Tim, the guy in charge greeted me and showed me around a bit. The lap dance area is at one end of the club, kind of private because of its location in back. And what really made this place for me is the VERY muscular guys. Maybe others want more variety, but this is what I liked. The guys were primarily in their early 20's, white (reflecting the Greenpoint area I suppose), great faces and, as I noted, muscles. I sampled all i could with lap dances: Jimmy (unbelievably huge rock hard arms); Jonny "Green eyes" (extremely handsome with great muscle bod); Rocco (super cute with sexy V-shape, and nice, smart guy), Marco ( hot). All nice guys to boot. The place overall was more like a private party, with the dancers friendly and talk to you on a one-on-one basis. The only downside for me was that the club is not easy to get to by subway (from Manhattan anyway). Next time I'll take a cab. Also, not much of a stage show. At least they had a pole, which offered something different.

On Sunday, I went to the Club 20. Now this was a nice looking club, classic red, nice decor and seating. On the other hand, I didn't find it as warm or welcoming as the others. Still, there were plenty of hot muscle guys here. More "model" types, too, I would say. Again, I sampled all I could before my money ran out (which doesn't take long, lol). By far the hottest guy I enjoyed was "Baris", from Greece (yes, a real Greek God). Also saw Jimmy again, and had an even better lap dance from him. He is the best at that. Talked to a smaller guy named "Magnum", nice guy, but didn't do a lap dance, so can't comment on his name. There was one kind of bad apple in this bunch, however, a guy named "EJ" from Turkey, a real hustler type with his over overcounting the songs. I'd stay clear of him. I was also surprised to see that in this club about 20% of the patrons were young women. Mostly in their early 30's. It seems that a lot of the dancers spent a great deal of their time with the women, too. Kind of changes the atmosphere a bit for me. But I have to say, all the women were dressed up better than anyone!. Like the other places, not much of a stage show.

For all the places I went to, lap dances are the same $20 per song, Adonis had a lower entry fee, however ($10). I didn't try the private rooms and no one seemed to push that at either place. Another poster commented about the stage shows, in general, that they need something more than the dancers just on stage, and I fully agree. Watching some of the dancers arriving/leaving in their street clothes, I couldn't help but notice how hot they looked dressed up. These places should do stage show in fantasy costumes (i.e., fireman, doctor, etc.), Would be something to look forward to.

I'll definitely be back to all 3 places.

We're glad u made the trip to 20 Club as well as Adonis and Le Boyz! Hopefully u dont base ur opinion on one bad experience w/ a dancer. We always offer 20+ hot studs for ur enjoyment ever Sunday, so if one rubs u the wrong way...im sure youll find plenty who rub u the right way ;))

Club 20 would like to take this opportunity to thank all our loyal customers, as well as new customers like Irtwo, for ur continued support. Two weeks ago we clocked 179 customers through the door, and last week 157. Thats well above our recent average, so THANK YOU to all...Keep cumin back, and will keep providing hot new boys weekly ;))

Appreciate the efforts by all involved in bringing more choices to the NYC male strip club scene -

I feel that one way to increase customeers would be to provide a list of a few names each week of dancers to expect...I applaud Adonis for doing that each week with its line-up. I think it would help if Club20 and LeBoyz did something similar to get some of us off the couch on a Sunday evening and into the clubs, even if its only a teaser, at least seeing a few familiar names or some new ones would be welcome.

Archived