This is pretty sad...

peterhung85
This topic is 4803 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Wetnwildbear

Very Sad -

About young boys (aged 12) being forced to prostitution in Afghanistan.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00ff0hh

What do you think?

I read an article about a year ago quoting statistics from, I believe the World Health Organization which

gives weight to the practices portrayed in this story. Basically the WHO said that countries with repressive Muslim regimes like Afghanistan,

and Indonesia have an unusually high incidence rate of Anal Sphincter Tears among teenage males. This was based

on reports of such incidents garnered from Emergency Room/Hospitals.

I read an article about a year ago quoting statistics from, I believe the World Health Organization which

gives weight to the practices portrayed in this story. Basically the WHO said that countries with repressive Muslim regimes like Afghanistan,

and Indonesia have an unusually high incidence rate of Anal Sphincter Tears among teenage males. This was based

on reports of such incidents garnered from Emergency Room/Hospitals.

I can totally believe that... And what's said about it (besides the exploitation of children which I am strongly against) is that these people are the ones who oppose homosexuality in general. I wonder how this (what you just saw) is better then 2 consenting (male) adults having sex... ?!

Guest Wetnwildbear
I can totally believe that... And what's said about it (besides the exploitation of children which I am strongly against) is that these people are the ones who oppose homosexuality in general. I wonder how this (what you just saw) is better then 2 consenting (male) adults having sex... ?!

Hipocrisy is a game many religious zealots play. Im reminded of the old blues song by Bessie Smith - She was a lesbian and a

women of color. "If I go to Church on Sunday - Then Shim-Shim-Shimmee-Sham All Day Monday - Taint Nobody's Business if I Do!!!!!"

Hipocrisy is a game many religious zealots play. Im reminded of the old blues song by Bessie Smith - She was a lesbian and a

women of color. "If I go to Church on Sunday - Then Shim-Shim-Shimmee-Sham All Day Monday - Taint Nobody's Business if I Do!!!!!"

There is some truth in it for sure ;)

Peter, I do worry that's why I'm so stridently and fervently against NAMBLA and think that every gay man has to stand up to these guys at every turn. Be it pedophilia here in the US or overseas trips to hire underaged boys in Asian or other countries, these guys need to be called out and shunned by everyone in the gay community. They are a blight on all of the rest of us and we need to call it for what it is. I have no tolerance for ANYONE who crosses that line. NO ONE. For any reason. EVER.

Archived