dane & ryaan latest review

NYTomcat
This topic is 4828 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Omg it sounds like these two work in tandem like rick and Derek. Knowing each other well enough to truly make the threesome a magical experience for the client. Good for you guys and Congrats on a great review. I haven't found that threeway yet but wow .. summer in NYC is beautiful you know. :) can't wait to meet you both in ps.

To quote the wise and learned jawjateck on the Brandon Williams cover boy thread:

My goodness! Whew! Yummmmieeee! Who, oh Hoo I ask, is sponsoring this little devil at the PS event? That client is one lucky SOB, that's for dang sure!

There's only one thing wrong with that sentence jjt -- make devil plural. :) Gee, who is it? I wonder. Is it someone I know? :)

And TC you know you will get plenty of time to meet R&D up close and personal several times in PS.

But who is that lucky SOB?

But great review guys. Keep up the good work -- at least for the next 12 days. :)

Gentlemen,

We have had a blast touring together and there may be more ahead, but with Ryaan wrapping up his masters and I am getting settled to get back into courses, it will be busy with both of us and now that we are being tapped into other areas, states, and markets it will prove to be a feat to tour regularly. PS will be a blast and I know I speak for Ryaan here too, we are both excited to be so new and have the chance to be at the event in PS, it will be amazing and a most memorable experience.

Well Dane im glad your lives are so busy but do hope you consider the occasional tour. :)

Im also glad so many of us see ourselves as the lucky ones in palm springs. It just shows how many truly remarkable men are working and how lucky we are to have this weekend in all their company.

I look forward to meeting them all. Especially since I will be in the company of the man I view as the pinnacle of the profession. Romann.

God aren't we all lucky... especially me.

Archived