411: Detroit

GoodFella69
This topic is 4820 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Going to be on a long layover near the Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) this coming Friday night. Anyone have recommendations for a sexy, ddf, safe-only companion? I typically enjoy 25-39 y/o masculine bottoms, but all suggestions are welcome. Thanks guys.

Goodfella

Going to be on a long layover near the Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) this coming Friday night. Anyone have recommendations for a sexy, ddf, safe-only companion? I typically enjoy 25-39 y/o masculine bottoms, but all suggestions are welcome. Thanks guys.

Goodfella

Hey Goodfella69,

I will be in detroit 11-14 of March although I havent posted. I have quite a few regulars, as well as my family up there. I am free the evening of the 11th. Although I am not a bottom I am sure that we'll get along. Let me know if you are interested, this is the only free evening I have up there and would love a chance to meet with you. Thanks

Archived