Happy Birthday, Brandon !!!

Steven_Draker
This topic is 4841 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Brandon and a very HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! I am saving a present for you for when we are able to get together in person! It will not spoil with age and it is something that I know you love...:-) Best wishes for a year filled with happiness and fulfillment of all your desires. You deserve nothing but the very best.

DD

Brandon of Phoenix ... of course [/color]

http://www.men4rentnow.com/fs/194910.BA5EDC74.jpg

That can't be right. This perpetual minx is never getting older just younger and hotter.

But we sure as hell can celebrate his coming into the world. Happy bday sexy man

Guest BrandonWilliams

Thank you for all of the warm wishes! I am certainly a very lucky guy. I just wish I could share all of the generosity that has been shared with me. Many thanks for what has been an incredible anniversary of my 25th year.....and for many more anniversaries to come. Here's a giant hug and big wet sloppy kiss to all of you from Daddy's elf in the desert.....

Guest greatness

oh my Diverdan you are so sweet.. Is it something from Tiffany & Co? :) Ditto here. You deserve the best~~~ Hugs~~~

It will not spoil with age and it is something that I know you love...:-) Best wishes for a year filled with happiness and fulfillment of all your desires. You deserve nothing but the very best.

DD

Hi Greatness,

No, it is not from Tiffany... something much better, and Brandon has an idea of what it is!!! LOL.... I know it is something that he will really enjoy. But, now that you mentioned it, perhaps something from Tiffany could be secured to accompany the present. But, I don't know if they make sterling silver dildos...It is something to think about, now isn't it?

Archived