Vintage Duos

KenK
This topic is 4842 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ken -- On a nice cool and somewhat lazy Sunday night, while fighting the temptation to watch Oscar Red Carpet mania, I turn on to this thread, and OMG did these photos bring back some really great memories. So many of these photos I remember as I secretly paged through magazines in the old XXX stores on 42nd Street, always tucked into big bins in the back of the store, and me, an "innocent" high school under-age senior (living on the edge), and then as a college freshman and sophmore on vacation time.... eyeing through these photos, and occasionally getting lured into a back room booth for ... well you know....

Note guys the enormous heads on so many of the dicks, and the really big round low hangers, and the natural muscles and beautiful legs on so manhy models.

The Bob Felix-Bud Lanter set was one that I spent hours and hours masturbating and fantasizing about.

Truly all are natural, handsome beauties of the male form of the 60's (and perhaps early 70's??) Thanks so much Ken.

Archived