411 on Jay in NYC

scrtlovr
This topic is 4840 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

LOL just posted a recommendation on "Horse Hung NY" for Jay ..... I can't say what shape he is in as of riight now but he is a good looking guy and has a big thick dick (esp the head) if that counts as well as being a nice kid (at least with me).

He's OK

Thanks. That's helpful, sort of. Loved the cocky smile and was wondering if he kisses well, interacts, etc.

He was with Maximum for a period of time and he was advertised as versatile. I saw him in a three way and he had a really hard time bottoming. Mediocre at best.

I then saw him in another three way and he was less than interactive. With me he was more of a "poser" than a "doer".

He was with Maximum for a period of time and he was advertised as versatile. I saw him in a three way and he had a really hard time bottoming. Mediocre at best.

I then saw him in another three way and he was less than interactive. With me he was more of a "poser" than a "doer".

A few things abou this post-- if he wasn't that great at bottoming but was advertised as versatile at Maximum-- then I think this is a case yet again of 'even Homer nodding'. I mean almost everyone always praises Maximum to high heaven-- but they are fairly expensive for weekends- and at least in my case Stephen oversold the merits of Irish emigre Colin who is now advertising in Florida-- so here he possibly oversold Jay's ability or desire to bottom.

Now I've never met Jay-- but last year or so when I first saw his ad we had a a few conversations and he told me he liked to bottom-- but I haven't been able to put it to the test. As for his pictures-- his pictures on his website I believe are dated from the summer plus he has a few videos to back up the pictures-- so if he's out if shape- it just occurred recently. I wish I had more info about Jay. Because if he lived up to what he told me,'I'd love to meet him even though he does list drugs-- and maybe only 'sometimes' safe. In general I steer clear of those people, but the whole thing is a crapshoot anyway. I plan to continue to be safe, but how do I know what the reportedly safe guys do when I'm not around.

Gman

What was his name with Maximum?

Archived