Chris in Las Vegas ... WOW!

lrbigdicktaker
This topic is 4865 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Coverboy Chris

Chris is model gorgeous! Yum......And in person, a nice guy, yet very passionate and sexual. Kudos to him for coverboy recognition! Great way to start a new week at Daddys!

I took one look at Chris's new coverboy pic and thought, HOLY FUCK!!!! . . . when can I go to LV to see this guy! Very hot, Chris ;)

WOW... thank you everyone for your comments. I woke up this morning to messages congratulating me on being the cover boy for the 2nd time now and it really is an honor. Since I had my first review published on here last year I have seen how much traffic this site gets and how much business it has given me. I grew the facial hair out because I didn't want to be classified as a twink anymore. I have had the whole blonde hair, blue eyed, clean cut thing going on but I wanted to show potential clients that I am vers in more ways than one;) Happy Valentines Day guys and thanks for making my day!

Hey Chris,

So glad your getting all the recognition you deserve!!

I'm also intrigued by the description of the reviewer "Born in 1959, cattle rancher and fireman in Canada" (not that I'm asking for "kiss-and-tell", just truly fascinated).

Archived