I need help with Jet Blue FAST!

seaboy4hire
This topic is 4856 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok here is the background. Last June of 2010 I book the following flight SEA-LGB-LAS-SEA for the end of July. The plan was to spend a few days in LA then hop over to Vegas for a few more days and then fly back to at the time home to Seattle. Well two weeks after booking the travel I found out that we were moving to Chicago so naturally I canceled the flights and started packing for Chicago. Fast forward to present time Feb 2011. I am currently living in the Chicago area quite happily but remember that I have a decent sized credit with Jet Blue I need to use by July. Knowing that air fares are going up and will go up most likely just before Memorial day weekend or the start of April I call Jet Blue to use my credit for a flight to NYC. I am told by both Jet Blue and Orbitz (who I booked the flight with) that my ticket was never canceled and that part of my flight had been used. I unfot no longer have the code if one was given to me stating that I canceled the flight. And also that the LGB-LAS-SEA portion of my ticket was used. At the time when this all went down I was already making myself comfortable in Chicago. I offered to show that I was in Chicago with bank statements and a used one way ticket on DL but they were not having any of it. Jet Blue stated that the only thing they could offer me was a $95 credit. This I feel is a slap in the face. The credit should be near $330! So I am asking is there anyone who has some ins with Jet Blue to get this solved preferably in my favor? I have the proof that I was no where near LGB, LAS or SEA. I left for Chicago on the DL red eye about midnight out of Seattle.

Hugs,

Greg

P.S. If you can help please email me at seaboy4hire@yahoo.com I can go days, weeks and months without signing in. Thanks.

Thanks! I will try that. I should note that Jet Blue has no record of me canceling my reservation. I remember specifically doing so. Oooooh! Just thought of something! I should see if I can go back to June or July and see if I can't find their number in my back log on my cell!

Hugs,

Greg

Archived