HELP MY DOG WIN HSUS 2011 SPAY DAY PHOTO CONTEST...please!

Michael Vincenzo
This topic is 4825 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys! I entered my dog's photo in the Humane Society's 2011 Spay Day Photo Contest. Will you consider giving my little guy, Macho, your vote via a donation to the Humane Society? For every dollar that is donated, he will get another vote. I started him out with 100 votes, but would like your support.

Macho has been my little sidekick for over ten years now. He brings so much joy to my life, keeps me smiling, and never ceases to make me laugh. Coincidentally, he also had a cameo appearance in one of my Titan Media films, "Desire"; of course not in a sexual sense. He has put up with my extensive traveling, being stuck at home with his sister, Bella, who reminds him on a daily basis that is isn't quite as "macho" as she is.

The contest ends on my birthday, March 3, and it would be a great present to help my dog win and support a good cause. Besides, the photo that I entered is the cutest dog photo you will ever see! Thanks for your support!

VOTE FOR MACHO'S PHOTO!

Guest greatness

Aww there are a lot of dogs waiting to be adopted.. I bet your friend is resting in peace somewhere. My grandmother died a couple of years ago after after being bedridden for almost 3 years. She was too old to be operated on her hip. She appeared in my mother's dream after a couple of days and she told my mom that she's healed. She looked so happy according to my mom. I believe your friend is doing the same thing. I think we are here because we still have things to do and we are working together for a bigger cause. Hugs~~~

I agree I thought he was cute too and I donated 5 votes the otherday. Seeing him makes me miss my dog

Iv actually had this dream a number of times that I die and wake up in the huge green field with huge tree's and i hear this parking in the distance. And someone calls out my name and i turn around and their stands my partner that was killed few years ago and my dog and we all run off into the big green field together. iv had two versions of that dream another where i die wake you to this huge tree and he is sitting there wagging his tail waiting...

Guest greatness

oh my Joe you are so sweet~~~ You will make a wonderful father. Hugs~~~

I'm hoping I can get me another dog sometime this year. I got my first dog when i was 3 years old and have never gone without one until spencer died in September of 09.

I even have a boy name and a girl name picked out depending on which it get.

Guest greatness

My best Chihuahua is

http://files.myopera.com/edwardpiercy/blog/Elle-Bruiser-1.jpg

I'd like too get a yorkie iv never had one and always wanted on really bad. most of my dogs have been Chihuahua's i want something different

• 4 weeks later...

I have two female dogs-- Pat and Spot. Both of them wandered on my farmstead as small pups nearly dead from hunger, disease and neglect. I never had a girl dog before but I decided I would keep them. I had them spayed and they have turned out to be the best friends I've ever had. They are wonderful company on this ranch which is a fairly isolated life.

I just cast all ten votes for Macho. He is very cute.

I've never met Michael but by all accounts he is a very kind and considerate person.

My best wishes go out to both of these handsome guys and I hope Michael has an exceptionally happy birthday on March 3.

Archived