411 wanted on OSUlacrossestud in Cleveland

gtx1
This topic is 4876 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest stroker

I have been with Christopher only once SO FAR and he is a great person. Everything that we agreed on...worked out VERY well and I don't think that anyone could be unhappy with the outcum of a meeting with him. I NEED to see him again soon!!!!!!!!!!!

stroker

I have been with Christopher only once SO FAR and he is a great person. Everything that we agreed on...worked out VERY well and I don't think that anyone could be unhappy with the outcum of a meeting with him. I NEED to see him again soon!!!!!!!!!!!

stroker

Stroker--can you tell us if he was top/bottom/ or versatile?

Gman

Guest countryboywny

I've been watching this man for a while now. Never been with him, but according to his reviews he is straight and has his limits. I'd love to know how strict he is with them. :)

Guest greatness

well

He is very limited in terms of what he will do. You can ask him but he will probably say no other than things he is doing right now. He replies in a timely manner. I'm not sure whether he is more open to other things now. A very hot guy.

Archived