Brandon Lewis & Jake Steel

tonyb
This topic is 4877 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well guys after getting ripped into on MSS a while back when I posted some early recommendations on JC (and TJ - no TomRent didn’t have exclusivity on that market and yeh they are still among the BEST guys out there) that no one seemed to believe that I knew these guys I decided I wouldn't post any reviews unless they were a real BAD experience that people needed to be warned about or one that I had to let everyone know about ....that's not to say I haven't had some incredible experiences during the last few years but I had such an awesome time last Friday with Brandon Lewis and Jake Steel that I felt I had to let this one out. I won't go into details here at this time but to say that Brandon is not only one of the HOTTEST guys around BUT also one of the sweetest boys is an understatement and Jake (I usually seem to go for bigger built guys) was way hotter that any of his pictures on RB ...the chemistry between them was amazing and I can’t recommend them enough!!! In all truthfulness I’m very vanilla (oral all the way around etc) so I can’t advise on anything more than that but I’m sure either one will more than satisfy anyone’s desires. I really had a great time for what it’s worth neither one is not to be missed in my option.

Archived