"Legendary" Dave in DC

beethoven
This topic is 4873 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You are most welcome. I was glad to recommend Dave to you and anyone else who wants an "extraordinary" experience. I hope to see Dave again on my next trip to DC... I do hope you do a review so all the guys who check out Daddys reviews will appreciate your experience!

DD

Let me second the comments of Diverdan, beethoven, and countryboywny. Dave is truly amazing. I've hired him numerous times and every time is something new and different and lots of fun. He can do a great massage, but he also has a whole set of other fun things he can and likes to do. Besides that, he's a swell guy and easy to be around. He has to be one of the best there is. I highly recommend that you take the opportunity to have a session with Dave when you are in DC or when he is in your area. Top notch hire!

awww, geez... thanks, guys! you are all so kind.

Beethoven, it was GREAT to meet you last week. thanks for taking a chance on me. i hope to get my hands on you again soon.

you too, Alan. and Diverdan. and Countryboywny ;)

And I'm too late for Beethoven, but let me add my concurrence as well. Dave is truly one of a kind -- a not to be missed experience. I saw him for the first time last week myself. And it was such a great time I called back the next day to see him again next week. It was really something special. So if you are in DC or he's in your area, you just HAVE to spend some time with this man. It will end up being one of the best decisions you will ever make.

....I saw Dave for th first time during his visit to NYC last week.......the man is an amazing lover....and a sweetheart........thanks Dave......I wish i could be in DC for a Valentines Day celebration with you

thank you, best hotel. i don't see why you can't be in dc for valentines day...

i am taking only ONE appointment on v-day, and it will be an extended one (ie, overnight or 24 hours.) whoever books me can forget about getting a hotel in dc - best or otherwise - they can overnight at my place as an option. you may not know this, but it's a very easy and comfortable train or bus ride down from nyc. btw, the bus is only about $30 round trip!

anyone interested in me being their valentine for the 14th... hit me up ;)

As a thirty year resident of DC area, I never knew what I was missing by not seeing Dave until this week. Well, I learned a lot and I can only echo what everyone above has said and more. I may just have to "un-retire" to ensure that I can see Dave more often. Review is forthcoming...after I recover. WOW!!!!

As a thirty year resident of DC area, I never knew what I was missing by not seeing Dave until this week. Well, I learned a lot and I can only echo what everyone above has said and more. I may just have to "un-retire" to ensure that I can see Dave more often. Review is forthcoming...after I recover. WOW!!!!

Really, you saw Dave? Wow, I didn't know. :)

Glad you had a great time. Maybe you can telll me about it some time. :)

thank you, best hotel. i don't see why you can't be in dc for valentines day...

i am taking only ONE appointment on v-day, and it will be an extended one (ie, overnight or 24 hours.) whoever books me can forget about getting a hotel in dc - best or otherwise - they can overnight at my place as an option. you may not know this, but it's a very easy and comfortable train or bus ride down from nyc. btw, the bus is only about $30 round trip!

anyone interested in me being their valentine for the 14th... hit me up ;)

Unfortunately I can't get away either but that sounds like it may be the best Valentine's day possible. That is going to be one lucky SOB who gets to do that.

Guest countryboywny

What took you so long?? :D

Archived