Lube for Uncut Cocks?

LookingAround
This topic is 4889 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK, this is gonna sound like a silly question, but.... I've mostly been with guys who are cut, and if we jerk off, we use lube, of course. But the other day I hooked up with an uncut guy. I, out of habit, put some gun oil on his cock as I was stroking him and he seemed not to like it. Do UC guys never use lube?

OK, this is gonna sound like a silly question, but.... I've mostly been with guys who are cut, and if we jerk off, we use lube, of course. But the other day I hooked up with an uncut guy. I, out of habit, put some gun oil on his cock as I was stroking him and he seemed not to like it. Do UC guys never use lube?

I - being an official uncut cock holder - LOVE lube to jerk off... Uncut cocks are not much different then cut cocks , we are just a bit more sensitive. Therefore using lube actually makes everything feel better... so that's what "we" prefer. I really do not know what his issue was... :) Hope this helps!

I - being an official uncut cock holder - LOVE lube to jerk off... Uncut cocks are not much different then cut cocks , we are just a bit more sensitive. Therefore using lube actually makes everything feel better... so that's what "we" prefer. I really do not know what his issue was... :) Hope this helps!

Well, maybe not. I too am uncut and never used lube solo. On the other hand ;)- I have no problem with it, just never bother with it.

Like so many other things, I suspect it's a matter of individual preference & circumstance.

(But Peter - I'd be more than willing to indulge you :)

I am UC myself, and like lube. However, if you are stroking a uncut cock, make sure the foreskin is not pulled back too far because that can indeed be uncomfortable and possibly hurt.

I am cut, personally, but love being an "uncut cock holder"! ;)

The best answer received will probably be "yes & no & it depends".

I could have not said it any better!

There is only one rule that always applies when learning how to do things to a lover. That rule is:

We are all different. Have an open mind, investigate, listen and act accordingly.

In my personal case I am uncut and even if I can easily fully expose the head of my penis, I love to have my cock stimulated with the foreskin on at all times. I don't enjoy direct stimulation on the head and I don't use or enjoy lube when getting a handjob.

All I would say is that if at any time you are with a lover and he looks uncomfortable with what you are doing... wouldn't you like to know what is going on? Maybe he likes it differently, maybe he is ill, maybe that's his pleasure face, maybe the room smells bad, maybe he's about to pass gas... possibilities are endless, but if you don't ask, you will never know, and more importantly, your ability to give pleasure will grow every single time that you learn something more from a new lover.

Do not be afraid; if he is making a funny face, ask. Chances are that you may find his answer useful.

Hope this helps.

I am UC myself, and like lube. However, if you are stroking a uncut cock, make sure the foreskin is not pulled back too far because that can indeed be uncomfortable and possibly hurt.

That is very true... with UC you gotta make sure the skin is not pulled back too far or too strong coz that does involve a little pain that "we" do not like :) Well said!

I would go with Astroglide. Just remember some uncut guys do NOT like the sensitive area

on the underside of their cockhead touched directly and prefer being sucked and/or jacked

with the foreskin covering their head (no matter what lube you use), and some don't want

the skin pulled back too far or at all.

Other uncut guys, especially guys with a foreskin that can easily be pulled back, could care

less and are not as super sensitive. Even if it can't be pulled back, some uncut guys I've

been with, don't mind a little astroglide down the hole, as it were, however many do not

ever need or want lube. Everyone is different...in a good way of course! :O)

Lookin4hotties

In my experience many cut guys don't know how to handle an uncut dick. This is not meant to be a criticism but rather give you some food for thought.

Bear in mind that the head of an uncut dick is much more sensitive than a cut guy. Different sensitivity means keeping your teeth and other sharp objects away. :eek:

In my experience many cut guys don't know how to handle an uncut dick. This is not meant to be a criticism but rather give you some food for thought.

Bear in mind that the head of an uncut dick is much more sensitive than a cut guy. Different sensitivity means keeping your teeth and other sharp objects away. [/color] :eek:

Thanks, SD . . . Being a cut guy, it's good to be reminded of sensitivity issues that might exist with our uncut partners. :)

Archived