Prostate massage in NYC

bodyrubbing
This topic is 4880 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Went to this guy years ago when he was in the Village and the massage involved a good bit of prostate massaging as well. Did not do the colonic that he is now offering but I would expect he would be at the still level you are looking for. Years and years ago there was a guy on Pearl street who was a master of the just prostate massage, but I think he moved

http://www.shamanshands.com/home.php

• 2 weeks later...
Guest greatness

wow

I didn't know that kind of thing even exists. Thanks.

I'm one of Gary's regulars. I go for sugaring (painful as hell on the balls!!) but also for the prostate massage. Gary really enjoys it and geez! he can certainly get an amazing response out of you.... I recommend.

I'm one of Gary's regulars. I go for sugaring (painful as hell on the balls!!) but also for the prostate massage. Gary really enjoys it and geez! he can certainly get an amazing response out of you.... I recommend.

I've heard of sugaring; I suppose it's like waxing. But if it's "painful as hell on the balls," why on earth would you do it?

I find that shaving cream and a safety razor works just fine.

Iv done sugaring b4. I use to offer it to clients years ago. its water sugar and lemon juice cooked down to a thick waxy substance. It works much better than traditional waxing.

Because it sticks to the hair and less to the skin than traditional waxing and clean up is much easier.

Archived