Massage in Philly

Phlmuscle
This topic is 4869 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

erotic massage in Philly

Looking for a good erotic massage in the Philly area. Any recommendations?

You bet I have a recommendation! RJMotivated @aol.com He's in King of Prussia, and I rejoice whenever he comes to NYC! I've been receiving RJ's fabulous massasges for about five years. I gave you his e-mail address, and you can get to his web site on M4M. I would put the link here, but it's just as easy for you to get to it.

No longer in Philadelphia

You bet I have a recommendation! RJMotivated @aol.com He's in King of Prussia, and I rejoice whenever he comes to NYC! I've been receiving RJ's fabulous massasges for about five years. I gave you his e-mail address, and you can get to his web site on M4M. I would put the link here, but it's just as easy for you to get to it.

RJMotivated is no longer in the Philadelphia area

RJ is definitely in Philadelphia now

I just e-mailed RJ. He has withdrawn his ad from M4M, and is now on Masseurfinder. His web site, RJMotivated.com shows some good, RECENT pix, and you can call him at 267-640-3615, or e-mail him at rjmotivated@aol.com. He thanked me for the recommendation, invites your call or e-mail, and hopes to be back in NYC soon. He had moved to Los Angeles, then to Santa Fe, which is why the previous post said that he's no longer in Philly. He is, and his 90-minute signature-plus massage for $350 is worth every penny.

Erotic massage in Philly

$350 for a 90-minute massage is a lot, yes. First of all, it depends on what $350 means to you. If you won't have money left over for food and rent, then, no. If an incredible erotic experience isn't THAT important to you, then, no. If you feel that you can afford it, and you want to splurge, then, yes. There is one other masseur I spend that kind of money on ($330 for 90 minutes), and that's Kirk in Fort Lauderdale (Masseurfinder; BodyWorkerBoy). Again, to me he's worth it. Some people eat in five-star restaurants twice a week. To me, that's not important, and Outback suits me just fine.

I suggest you go to RJ's web site, RJMotivated.com, which you said was confusing, and click on "massage." You will find accurate descriptions of his various massages, including the Signature Plus, which (I think) is the one I get for $350 for 90 minutes. "Amplicity" is a bit more, but I haven't had that in several years, and I'm not sure if RJ goes through all those contortions any more. I believe there are less elaborate massages for less money; you might try one of those first, to see if you like RJ and what he does. (RJ doesn't keep his travel schedule up to date, and he should eliminate it, as it detracts from everything else on the site. But the descriptions of the massages are accurate.)

masssage in Philly

That is correct, Phlmuscle.

Believe me, guys, I wouldn't pay $350 for a massage that isn't erotic! Yes, there's a happy ending, and yes, you can put whatever you like in your mouth, and yes, body-to-body contact is an understatement! As I recall, isn't there something about his oiled body gliding over yours in RJ's web site description of the Signature Body Bliss massage? And who do you think applies the oil all over RJ's body. Not the Tooth Fairy!!

Archived