Avoid: Manly massage muscle stud - m4m - 34 (Midtown West)

Midweststudentnyc
This topic is 4897 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

masseur to avoid

Avoid this one

Fat, Fat, Fat

Stolen pics

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4m/2152237521.html

Sorry you had a bad experience. The photo on the left (red bikini) looks very familiar; I'm sure I've seen it on a different masseur's M4M site. Unfortunately, these things happen. If you can, you ought to write a review -- if the site will print it, and if the masseur doesn't have it withdrawn from the site.

Oh man!! That is a shame!! Some people just let it go after a while. I had a similar experience recently - somebody who looked awesome a few years back and now looks totally different - and still advertise using old pics. Never again!!

Sorry you had a bad experience. The photo on the left (red bikini) looks very familiar; I'm sure I've seen it on a different masseur's M4M site. Unfortunately, these things happen. If you can, you ought to write a review -- if the site will print it, and if the masseur doesn't have it withdrawn from the site.

The "official" massage sites won't print a bad review -- hey let the paying masseur decide what to post. I only learned this when I noticed I never saw my bad reviews posted, only good ones. So take all those you read (other than here) with a good deal of skepticism

Archived