Which is your favorite cheesecake?

twinkboylover28
This topic is 4896 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys are lucky. Those of us on a permanent diet can only look at the cheesecake from a distance. [/color]

I could never have the body you have never had the will power. to look like you a person can't eat the good stuff lol best i can do is a swimmers build

Guest Spanky
I could never have the body you have never had the will power. to look like you a person can't eat the good stuff lol best i can do is a swimmers build

I have the will power but not the genes. I could do 10 hours of squats and buttrobics a day and still not have an ass like Draker's. I think I'm stuck with my skinny white boy's ass. Or rather my skinny white middle-aged man's ass.

I have the will power but not the genes. I could do 10 hours of squats and buttrobics a day and still not have an ass like Draker's. I think I'm stuck with my skinny white boy's ass. Or rather my skinny white middle-aged man's ass.

yeah i think genes play allot into it too. I have a great butt you could bounce a quarter off it due to all the hours i put in on a eliptical and stair climber, however I can't get a flat stomach regardless, i could be 20lbs over weight, perfect weight or have weighed 20lbs under weight and still had love handles regardless.

Archived